Friday, September 6, 2013

Book signings

Don is going to sign copies of "Look Wot I Dun" in the Waterstones book shops in Wolverhampton and Walsall in the UK on respectively the 4th and the 5th of October. These signings are early opportunities to purchase my biography about Don as the publication date remains as October 14th.

Originally only Don had been asked by the publishing company to do the book signings (which everybody found very strange, me being the author of the biography), but then some of you wrote the company and spoke your mind and that helped. I've now been told that I can join Don and participate in the book signings. Thank you so much for your help and support in this. It means a lot to me and hopefully I'll now be able to meet some of you in either Wolverhampton or Walsall!

At the moment Don and I are planning our own book signings and talks/Q&A sessions in Denmark and maybe Omnibus Press is going come up with more book signings in the UK as well. Dates to follow…

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lise, I have today emailed the company and hopefully enough will get behind this and they will take notice. I know you put so much into this for Don and to omit you from signings is simply not on.

    ReplyDelete